Our chief priority is to foster dialogue and facilitate knowledge exchange on the issues of:
- climate change
- sustainable development
- transnational and global environmental harm
- environmental security
- the energy-environment nexus
- regional and global environmental governance
- North-South environmental tensions
- environmental social and protest movements
- green IR theory
- environmental ethics and justice.
We have produced two edited volumes and a special edition of Global Environmental Politics.