The Global Nuclear Order working group has been established to:
- harness the growing depth and breadth of research and interest into national and international network of scholars and research students engaged in the study of global nuclear order
- promote genuinely interdisciplinary and world-leading research into contemporary nuclear challenges
- regularly organise high-profile conference panels and working group events related to contemporary issues involving nuclear weapons
- publish highly collaborative research undertaken by members of the group in the form of edited collections, special editions of reading peer reviewed journals, and working papers
- collaborate on research funding proposals
- engage with the non-academic community and bridge the gap between academic and policy worlds.