Are you a PhD or MRes student working on South East Europe? Would you like to meet other postgraduate students and academics with an interest the region? This event is for you!
The BISA South East Europe Working Group is organising a half-day workshop and networking session open to PhD and MRes students. The programme includes two sessions:
- An introductory session with reflections on experiences of doing a PhD and conducting research during a pandemic
- An extended Methods Café session for group discussions on methods and research on South East Europe led by academics working in the field
Method Café sessions are led by:
- Dr Catherine Baker (University of Hull) – ‘Postcolonialism and Race’
- Dr Daniela Lai (Royal Holloway): ‘Research Relationships, Ethics and Language during Fieldwork’
- Dr Natalie Martin (University of Nottingham): ‘Data Collection in a Pandemic’
- Dr Maria-Adriana Deiana (Queen’s University Belfast): ‘Narrative Politics and Research’
We look forward to seeing you there!
Chairs: Lydia Cole, Çağlar Ezikoğlu, and Katarina Kušić