We are pleased to announce a 50% discount on membership for both new and renewing undergraduates.
Over the past 12 months we have noticed an upward trend in BISA event attendance by undergraduates, as well as a growing interest and enquiries from this group of students.
In 2020 we ran two careers events with a focus on undergraduates. Following the success of these we will continue to run a minimum of two undergraduate-focused events per year going forward, starting with 'The prospects and possibilities of Biden’s foreign policy'. Other planned titles for 2021 include 'The international implications of the COVID-19 pandemic', 'The rise of China and international order' and 'The consequences of Brexit'.
In addition to these bespoke events, undergraduate members:
- Can attend any of our virtual events at the members price (which is usually free!)
- Receive a special BISA conference rate as observers
- Take advantage of book discounts from Cambridge University Press (CUP) – 40% off the BISA book series and 25% off other CUP titles
- Access our two journals – Review of International Studies and the European Journal of International Security
- Build a network of contacts within the International Studies community
This membership special offer will be valid until 31 May 2021. Become a member or renew your membership today.