In our new fortnightly feature, Director/CEO Juliet Dryden and Communications Intern Dominic Hart bring you their top five IR-related readings or podcasts from the past two weeks. 'Take five' to explore our best of the best.
This fortnight we 'Take five' on the Israel-Palestine conflict.
- I run the UN agency in Gaza. History will judge us all if there is no ceasefire in Gaza. Philippe Lazzarrini for The Guardian.
- Israel-Hamas war: will the US and Iran be drawn into a broader conflict? It’s Tehran’s move. Scott Lucas for The Conversation.
- (Podcast) The Daily: Israel’s invasion begins. Listen to Raja Abdulrahim, Middle East correspondent for The New York Times based in Jerusalem and Patrick Kingsley, the Jerusalem bureau chief of the New York Times.
- Netanyahu is unlikely to listen to the West’s growing unease. Paul Rogers for openDemocracy.
- (Podcast) Israel vs Iran: The Deadliest Foes. An exploration of the long and fraught history of Iranian-Israeli relations. How Israel vs Iran has become the most dangerous prospect in the Middle-East. Listen to These Times with Tom McTague and Helen Thompson.