In our new fortnightly feature, Director/CEO Juliet Dryden and Communications Intern Dominic Hart bring you their top five IR-related readings or podcasts from the past two weeks. 'Take five' to explore our best of the best.
This fortnight we 'Take Five' on the UN COP28 Conference and India as a potential global superpower:
- What COP28 needs to address to avoid climate disaster by Professor Tim Benton for Chatham House
- Why renewed China-US cooperation bodes well for climate action by Yixian Sun for The Conversation
- (Podcast) India as an Indo-Pacific Power and Strategic Partner by RUSI Global Security Briefing (Dr Neil Melvin and Dr Walter Ladwig III)
- Henry Kissinger was a global – and deeply flawed – foreign policy heavyweight by Amelia Hadfield for The Conversation
- India Looks to Seize Opportunity at COP28 by Michael Kugelman for Foreign Policy