In our fortnightly feature, Director/CEO Juliet Dryden and Communications Intern Dominic Hart bring you their top five IR-related readings or podcasts from the past two weeks. 'Take five' to explore our best of the best.
This fortnight we 'Take Five' on the escalation of the Gazan conflict in the Red Sea and the ramifications for American global leadership:
- Will the war in Gaza become a breaking point for the rules-based international order? By Renard Mansoor for Chatham House
- Rubble from Bone by Tom Stevenson for The London Review of Books
- Iran: with a tanking economy and an election in weeks, the Islamic Republic tries to rally support by acting tough by Scott Lucas for The Conversation
- Middle East conflict: Joe Biden must weigh the risks of using force in an election year by Andrew Payne for The Conversation
- Iran Lashes Out from These Times with Ali Ansari