In our fortnightly feature, Director/CEO Juliet Dryden and Communications Intern Dominic Hart bring you their top five IR-related readings or podcasts from the past two weeks. 'Take five' to explore our best of the best.
This fortnight we 'Take Five' on the recent elections in Taiwan and the escalation of the Gazan conflict in the Red Sea:
- Could Taiwan election make US-China relations worse? By Daniel Larison for Responsible Statecraft
- The Houthis won’t back down after US and UK strikes on Yemen By Farea Al-Muslimi for Chatham House
- US strikes on Yemen won't solve anything By Paul R. Pillar for Responsible Statecraft
- The War for Taiwan By These Times featuring Tom McTague and Helen Thompson
- Houthi rebel Red Sea attacks and the threat of escalation and supply chain chaos are a major headache – and not just for the west By Basil Germond